Stdio.sendfile: Adjust function prototype.
Stdio: Improved type for sendfile().
HTTP.Server.Request: Restore backward compatibility and fixes to Shuffler.
Changes to HTTP.Server.Request:
- Support set_mode() in HTTP.Server.Request to optionally enable
Shuffler to output the data on the wire. Without setting it, it
will revert to the old buffered-output method.
- Reinstate write-timeout on HTTP.Server.Request, make sure it works
in both classic and Shuffler modes.
Changes to Shuffler:
- Add automatic TCP_CORK support.
- Clean up code duplication between shuffler and sendfile.
- Move wrap_callback from a separate member to an optional argument
- Add support for Stdio.Buffer.
- Adding empty sources works consistently now.
- Fix broken cornercases when adding strings or memory regions.
- Fix dataloss when using non-blocking io on input files.
- Support starting in a file at the spot where the filepointer is.
- Add start/length arguments to the main Shuffle object, to skip and
limit in the entire concatenated output (needed for HTTP-range support).
Merge commit '722771973bd' into patches/lyslyskom22891031
* commit '722771973bd': (6177 commits)
Verify that callablep responses are aligned with reality.
Merge commit '2470270f500c728d10b8895314d8d8b07016e37b' into grubba/typechecker-automap
* commit '2470270f500c728d10b8895314d8d8b07016e37b': (18681 commits)
Removed the old typechecker.
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into new_utf8
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/8.1' into gobject-introspection
Simplify error messages and avoid sending function name to get_all_args
Don't call resource_error directly.
Merge commit '75c9d1806f1a69ca21c27a2c2fe1b4a6ea38e77e' into patches/pike63
* commit '75c9d1806f1a69ca21c27a2c2fe1b4a6ea38e77e': (19587 commits)
Stdio.sendfile: Fixed double free of callback args.
The array of callback arguments would in some circumstances
get freed twice on destruct() (once by the exit callback
and once by the cleanup code for mapped variables).
Stopp zeroing things in exit callback.
Remove redundant init callback.
LONGEST is just INT64, so use that instead.
Rewrite MAP_VARIABLE to PIKE_MAP_VARIABLE.
SIMPLE_BAD_ARG_ERROR is only kept for compatibility, but we still had 500+ uses of it.
Documentation [Stdio.sendfile]: Document risk of SIGPIPE.
Make sure that users of sendfile() are aware of [bug 7582 (#7582)] behavior.
sys/types.h is included from global.h
unistd.h is included from global.h
Removed Intel IA64 compiler specific DO_NOT_WARN.
Removed trailing spaces.
Stdio.sendfile: Ensure that the initial seek doesn't fail.
Fixes [CID 742461].
Fix negated test that broke native sendfile() for Stdio.File objects.
Fixed some misfirings from Pers script.
Removed a few casts
mallocs nowdays return void*, so no need to case.
Some tweaks that removes both _Stdio and files from the documentation.
Changed some identifiers from files to stdio.
files -> _Stdio with minimal changes.
Build: Fixed some typos in pervious commit.
Build: SOL_TCP is called IPPROTO_TCP in Solaris.
Fixes compilation issues on Solaris 11.
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/8.0' into string_alloc
memset is C89 and 4.3BSD
Merge branch '8.0' into gobject-introspection
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/7.9' into pdf
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/7.9' into ba