Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into new_utf8
ADT.Critbit: Use the new get_iterator().
Fixes fall out from _get_iterator() being protected.
Merge commit '722771973bd' into patches/lyslyskom22891031
* commit '722771973bd': (6177 commits)
Verify that callablep responses are aligned with reality.
Merge commit '2470270f500c728d10b8895314d8d8b07016e37b' into grubba/typechecker-automap
* commit '2470270f500c728d10b8895314d8d8b07016e37b': (18681 commits)
Removed the old typechecker.
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/8.1' into gobject-introspection
ADT.CritBit.BigNumTree: off by one error (removed)
Due to an off-by-one error the last limb of bignums was never compared.
This resulted (sometimes) in bignums comparing equal inside of the tree.
Merge commit '75c9d1806f1a69ca21c27a2c2fe1b4a6ea38e77e' into patches/pike63
* commit '75c9d1806f1a69ca21c27a2c2fe1b4a6ea38e77e': (19587 commits)
Remove TREE_PROGRAM global constant.
ADT.CritBit: support inheritance properly
- correctly access the object storage
- detect if tree objects have been destructed during iteration
- correctly detect if `= or copy have been overloaded
ADT.CritBit: next() failed to find the right node when encountering a prefix
The PRNG is not guaranteed to make the same output given the same seed. Remove redundant random_seed().
Merge branch '7.9' into gobject-introspection
ADT.CritBit: iterator uses parent
added ADT.CritBit module.
Author: Arne Goedeke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Author: Tobias S. Josefowitz <email@example.com>