/* The program for this inherit. */ struct program *prog; /* The name of the inherit, if there is any. For nested inherits, * this can be a string on the form "A::B::C". */ struct pike_string *name; /* The set of annotations for this inherit (if any). *
* For inherit #0 these are set directly via
* on the class.
* For inherit #0 these are set
on the class
, or via inherit of classes
* that have annotations that are annotated as @Inherited
* * For inherits at level 1 these are set from the annotations * on the corresponding inherit declaration, together with
* the original annotations.
* the original annotations
that haven't been annotated as
* * For inherits at higher levels they are copied verbatim from their * previous program. */ struct array *annotations; }; /** * Special inherit references. *